Trinity Safety Companies team of Safety Professional have an important mission to reinforce which is safe behaviors among employees on specific job sites and ensuring compliance with OSHA, company, and customer safety requirements.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Serve as a safety resource for employees and customers.
- Recognize unsafe behaviors and conditions.
- Assist employees in addressing unsafe behaviors and conditions by working to develop solutions to correct them.
- Assist in conducting Job Hazard Assessments
- Assist with and/or perform Safety Training
- Administer safety programs at the site
- Coordinate Safety Observation Reports program at site
- Conduct safety meetings
- Communicate hazards with employees, customers, and on site Supervisor
- Address current safety concerns
- Make recommendations to ensure compliance with OSHA, company, and customer safety rules
- Investigate near miss, first aid, injury, and property damage incidents thoroughly to determine root cause
- Complete and distribute incident reports
- Conduct safety equipment inspections
- Conduct jobsite safety audits
- Coordinate reports with on site Supervisor
- Ensure policies are enforced and disciplinary action is taken when needed